My memory has a hole. A big hole.
I don't know the nature of it, but maybe it connects somehow to the ozone holes in stratosphere.
I read / watch / research a lot but because of the hole, I keep forgeting everything very quick. It annoys me.
So, this blog is my attempt to record all my discoveries and keep them in one place where I always can come back.
You are more than welcome to follow me in it.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Nick Veasey - X-Rays







Interesting artist was featured today in BJP.
Nick Veasey who is obsessed with image, X-Ray and internal beauty of objects.
It's interesting on his website to read about the process.

http://www.nickveasey.com/

I will keep an eye on him - let's see if he starts to do something more than just medical research of animals and objects which look nice but...I like more his installations with machines and people - crazy hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment