My memory has a hole. A big hole.
I don't know the nature of it, but maybe it connects somehow to the ozone holes in stratosphere.
I read / watch / research a lot but because of the hole, I keep forgeting everything very quick. It annoys me.
So, this blog is my attempt to record all my discoveries and keep them in one place where I always can come back.
You are more than welcome to follow me in it.

Saturday 12 February 2011

Anuschka Blommers & Niels Schumm

Being in Berlin, I visited a studio of photographer Jan von Holleben.
He showed a one book on one page of which my brains blew up.
That's the image on the page how it supposed to be seen:



But what is good thing about books: despite of some very heavy and huge sizes, books are easy to turn around and look at content as you want. So, of course, this page provokes you to turn it up side down:



So, let me introduce Anuschka Blommers and Niels Schumm who work together and produce such kind of blow-up-minds-images:


(common, turn ur laptop or head!)

They are commercila photographers working on commissions. But I like how they are doing it. So, I am checking some other their works on the web:
http://www.blommers-schumm.com/polaroids.php

No comments:

Post a Comment